PreservationDirectory.com is once again collaborating with This Old House to produce an annual list of “The Best Places to Buy an Old House”. In the past two years,
Help recognize another great
In order to most effectively accomplish this search, This Old House and PreservationDirectory.com are seeking the help of dedicated preservationists, neighborhood boosters and heritage travelers! To nominate your historic district, town or city, please submit the following information:
· The name of the neighborhood, town or district you wish to nominate
· A brief history of the area
· A brief description of the types of houses available, including architectural styles, the period in which they were built; and the average price range.
· A short paragraph on why you think the area deserves to be included on our list.
· At least five high-res digital photographs (300 DPI, at about 8.5 by 6.5) of houses and/or streetscapes in the neighborhood.
This Old House and PreservationDirectory.com are especially interested in overlooked places known for affordable houses that are heavy on architectural details.
Nominations are due no later than November 16, 2009. Please send information outlined above to This Old House Associate Editor, Keith Pandolfi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also view ads from The Rambler on our website to see additional historic properties for sale!